Moreover, ESC Rennes has just earned the AACSB accreditation (Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business). AACSB Accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in business education, and has been earned by less than five percent of the world's business programs. It will ensure students and parents that the business school is providing a top-quality education.
ESC Rennes School of Business is located in the Western part of France, in Rennes, the capital city of the Brittany region, a very lively and safe city with 30% students from all over the world and only 2 hours from Paris by high speed train and 1 hour from UK by air.
ESC Rennes School of Business prepares through education and research, innovative and responsible managers to perform in a global environment. Such managers are responsible pioneers shaped and sharpened by multicultural contexts. They are “Global Responsible Pioneers.’’
ESC RENNES’ PROGRAMME PORTFOLIO covers all spectrum of international management:
an International Bachelor Programme in Management (IBPM), 12 International Masters, a French Master “Programme Grande Ecole” (PGE), a PhD, an Executive MBA, short training courses/ periods in Management.
Every Master student has the opportunity to follow a 2-week winter session in one of our European best partner universities mid-January. A choice is possible among 10 partner universities located in Germany,Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, Holland, Italy,Ireland... This session includes a compulsory course inCorporate Social Responsibility or International Strategic Management, cultural activities and company visits.
ESC Rennes hosts a “Corporate Relations Department”, that is in charge of assisting students in finding an internship in France or abroad. They also organize 2 days recruitment forum a year where the ESC Rennes business partners meet the students.
Moreover, ESC Rennes will help at any step of the enrolment's process, from the visa getting to the welcome and accommodation in Rennes.
International Bachelor Programme in Management: 5900€/an
Masters of Science & Art: 13000€
Master Programme Grande Ecole: 8400€/année
Average cost for accommodation: 300/350€ a month
Living expenses : 600€/month
Bachelor or Equivalent
TOEFL> Paper based: 550
Computer based: 213
Internet based: 80
Or TOEIC > 750
Or IELTS > 6.5
Or native language: English
1) Registration: Application form available on the web site: https://www.esc-rennes.fr/index.php/fr/programmes/masters
2) Eligibility: Application form reviewed by the Direction in order to determine if the candidate is eligible or not for the programme he/she applied for.
3) Interview: Eligible Candidates will be contacted for a face to face interview or a phone interview depending on their location with the Programme Manager.
4) Jury: The admissions committee will gather the next week and decide about the status.
5) Admission: Candidates will be informed of the admissions committee’s decision within 2 weeks of their interview by letter. To confirm his/her place on the programme, the candidate must return the enrolment form to ESC Rennes School of Business within one month of the date stated at the head of the letter of acceptance as well as the first instalment.
6) Enrolment: Once the enrolment form and the first instalment have been collected by the school, the candidate will receive a letter of confirmation of enrolment.
The enrolment is subjected to the conditions set out in the acceptance letter (English test or diploma).
Name: Claudia Manon Macias
Age: 28 years old
Country of Origin: Mexico
Programme: Master of Science in International Finance
‘‘Studying at ESC Rennes School of Business has been a great experience so far. The MSc in International Finance, will definitely complement my current professional career and will open new doors for entering into the financial sector like banking, corporate governance, insurance, trading, etc. Many students from all over the world contribute to the different classes when sharing personal experiences, way of living, working, etc. Definitely, living abroad is a unique experience that helps us to mature in different ways. I have enjoyed every moment, and my expectations about being here are high, therefore I want this to be the best experience in my