International Education Mexico EXPO Roadshow - Spring
From € | Reviews
Prices & Booking
The Mexico EXPO Roadshow offers international education institutions, of any discipline and from any country, the opportunity to present their courses to thousands of pre-selected and pre-screened students in Mexico's most productive markets during Mexico's leading International Student Recruitment Fairs.
Language schools, colleges, universities, high schools, IT colleges, business schools, hotel schools, postgraduate and MBA programs from more than 40 countries have experienced increased enrollments and brand awareness through these recruitment events.
Reasons to Attend
The International Education Mexico EXPO Roadshow held in the spring of 2018 received over 21,000 students for the total EXPO. Mexico is the 11th largest economy in the world, and consistently ranks among the top ten countries sending students to the USA and Canada. There are more than 24,000 students choosing to study abroad, selecting destinations such as Spain, UK, and USA.
According to the Secretaría de Educación Pública, Mexican public and private colleges are focusing on alliances and agreements with foreign schools to provide joint programs, dual certification and exchange programs for students and professors. These programs have become more important as Mexico has become a key player in the world economy. Mexico currently boasts over 2,000 institutions of higher education.
As one of the main Latin American markets, exhibitors will have the opportunity to visit its three largest cities. The Mexico EXPO biannual roadshow has been organised in Mexico for eight years.
- Over 1,000 tables/booths sold each year in 26 different cities across Latin America, Europe and Asia.
- Highest returning client rate in the market: 81%
- Exclusive attendee screening that guarantees the highest-quality students; no “brochure grabbers”.
- Full Service: Fairs & Online Recruitment, Print Ads, PR Services and Business Development.
- Logistics: arrange all accommodation, transportation, and translator needs.
- Agent Meeting Place: All participants are provided with the contact details of agents in each of the expo cities at no additional cost.
- Over 80% of attendees are aged uner 30 and 40% have an interest in postgraduate programs.
The fairs normally have the participation of Austrade, DAAD, Campusfrance, Education New Zealand, Education USA, British Council and NUFFIC.
Visitors targeted by:
Billboards / Posters / Flyers
Cooperation With Educational Institutions
Local / National Press
Promotion At Other Events
Television / Radio
Who should attend:
Student service providers
Hotel management schools
Gap year organisations
Funding & scholarship providers
Levels & Subjects
- Professional training
- Language learning
- Further education & vocational
- Foundation (Preparatory)
- Undergraduate (Bachelors)
- Postgraduate (Masters, MBA, LLM, Dip, PhD)
- Visual & creative arts
- Tourism, leisure & hospitality
- Social science
- Retailing & marketing
- Law & LLM
- Health & medicine
- Education & teaching
- Computer science & IT
- Business, MBA & management
- Architecture, construction, building & surveying
- Accountancy, finance & insurance
Prices & Booking